Rainbow Pride DŌ - 4 Pack
Celebrate Pride with some rainbow, edible cookie dough! Cookie DŌ and Goldbelly will each be donating 10% (20% per order) of proceeds for purchases of this item to support NYC’s The Center, the home of New York Citys LGBTQ Community.
Cookie DŌ got its start in the family kitchen of DŌ founder Kristen Tomlan. Made with heat-treated flour and pasteurized eggs, Kristen has relentlessly tested her recipes to make the nation’s best cookie dough treat you can scoop straight into your mouth. Instead of waiting 4+ hours at Cookie DŌ’s New York City store, you can get them shipped to your door. Lucky you!
- Each Cookie Do package includes 4 containers of Pride DŌ
- Flavors include Rainbow dō and multi-colored sugar cookie
- Each container weighs approximately 8 oz.
May contain wheat, peanuts, nuts, eggs, milk, and soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Eat this cookie dough as-is (yay!), mix it into your favorite ice cream, or make a fresh batch of cookies!
- Items should be stored in the fridge (2-weeks) or freezer (2-months).
- Bake chilled tablespoons at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until your desired done-ness.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cookie DO ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.