Mother's Day Gift Pack
Grab a spoon or get the oven warm for your mom this Mother’s Day with this Cookie Do Gift Pack, which includes a DŌ spatula and dish towel! She will love this!
Cookie DŌ got its start in the family kitchen of DŌ founder Kristen Tomlan. Made with heat treated flour and pasteurized eggs, Kristen has relentlessly tested her recipes to make the nation’s best cookie dough treat you can scoop straight into your mouth. Instead of waiting 4+ hours at Cookie DŌ’s New York City store, you can get them shipped to your door. Lucky you!
- Each package includes 2 containers of Cookie Dough + DŌ Spatula + DŌ dish towel (with cookie DŌ recipes!)
- Each container weighs approximately 8 oz.
- Signature Chocolate Chip – signature + chocolate chips
- Cake Batter – cake batter + white chips + chocolate chips + sprinkles
May contain wheat, peanuts, nuts, eggs, milk, and soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Eat this cookie dough as-is (yay!), mix it into your favorite ice cream, or make a fresh batch of cookies!
- Items should be stored in the fridge (3-weeks) or freezer (3-months).
- Bake chilled tablespoons at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until your desired done-ness.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cookie DO ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.