A soft-baked signature chocolate chip cookie cake decorated in a wonderful, wintery way – with vanilla frosting and fancy sprinkles!
Cookie DŌ got its start in the family kitchen of founder Kristen Tomlan. Developing a love of baking from a very young age, Kristen realized that her favorite part of the cookie baking experience was the dough! Despite design school and a career as a design consultant, the joys of baking kept pulling Tomlan back in until eventually Cookie DŌ was born in New York in 2017. Made with heat-treated flour and pasteurized eggs, this edible cookie dough comes in classic and creative flavors like signature chocolate chip, Brookie Dough, and Cake Batter.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Holiday Cookie Cake
- Each Cake measures 9"
Heat-Treated Flour (Wheat), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Molasses), Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin), Pasteurized Egg Whites, Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Sea Salt
May contain Wheat, Peanuts, Nuts, Eggs, Milk, and Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookie cake arrives ready to enjoy!
- Cookie cake can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Cookie DŌ ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.