Enjoy these Limited Time only special Hanukkah flavors for cookies that are fun and festive for adults, fun for children and delicious for everyone!
Cookie DŌ got its start in the family kitchen of DŌ founder Kristen Tomlan. Made with heat treated flour and pasteurized eggs, Kristen has relentlessly tested her recipes to make the nation’s best cookie dough treat you can scoop straight into your mouth. Instead of waiting 4+ hours at Cookie DŌ’s New York City store, you can get them shipped to your door. Lucky you!
- Each package includes 4 containers of Cookie Dough
- Each container weighs approximately 8 oz.
- Signature Chocolate Chip – signature + chocolate chips
- Brookie Dough – signature chocolate chip + brownie batter, swirled together
- Seasonal Cake Batter – cake batter + white chips + chocolate chips + sprinkles
- Vanilla Chai Crème Brûlée – french vanilla chai + brûléed sugar crunch
May contain wheat, peanuts, nuts, eggs, milk, and soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Eat this cookie dough as-is (yay!), mix it into your favorite ice cream, or make a fresh batch of cookies!
- Items should be stored in the fridge (2-weeks) or freezer (2-months).
- Bake chilled tablespoons at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until your desired done-ness.
- Cookie DO ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday, or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.