Coney I-Lander ships its famous coney dogs and Frito Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The Coney Dog + Frito Pie Combo Kit includes everything you need to create your very own traditional Coney I-Lander coneys with a side of Frito Pie! Made with grilled wieners in perfectly steamed buns, covered in Coney I-Lander’s chili (still a secret family recipe), mustard, onions, and cheese—one bite of these coneys, and you’ll be hooked.
A Tulsa tradition since 1926, Coney I-Lander has been serving delicious “coneys,” grilled wieners in perfectly steamed buns covered in Coney I-Lander’s signature chili (a secret family recipe), mustard, onions, and cheese. Opened by a Greek immigrant, his son-in-law expanded the “Coney Island” concept, opening a chain of Coney I-Lander restaurants in Oklahoma that remain famous for their coney dogs and chili.
This package serves 6 people includes everything you need to make 12 Coney Dogs + 6 Frito Pies:
- 12 Wieners
- 12 Buns
- 3 pts. Coney I-Lander’s Chili
- 6 bags of Frito Lays Fritos®
- 24 packets of Mustard
- 8 oz. of Onions
- 2 pts. Cheese
- Cayenne Pepper
Drinks & Jalapeños not included
Choose to add an OGIO®-Chill 18-24 Can Cooler, custom embroidered with the famous Coney I-Lander logo (+$40)
Wieners: Beef and Pork, Chill: Beef and Secret Spice Blend
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- Maybe kept refrigerated for up to 5-7 days or frozen for 1 month
To Serve Coney Dogs
- Thaw the chili under cool running water.
- Once completely thawed, re-heat chili to 165 degrees
- Heat the fully-cooked wieners on a grill/griddle or in the microwave. Griddle for the most authentic flavor.
- Steam those buns! We recommend placing them in a strainer above boiling water, with the lid on top. Careful, it’s hot!
- Put it all together: Carefully open the bun, place in the wiener, and top it with mustard, chili, onions, and cheese!
- Sprinkle on Cayenne Pepper. Savor and ENJOY!
- If you have leftover chili, we suggest trying it over a handful of Fritos, or in a bowl by itself with your favorite crackers.
To Serve Frito Pies
- Thaw the chili under cool running water
- Once completely thawed, re-heat chili to 165
- Put it all together: Open a bag of Fritos and top it with chili, onions, and cheese!
- Savor and ENJOY!
- If you have leftover chili, we suggest trying it in a bowl by itself with your favorite crackers.
- Coney I-Lander ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.