Coney Dog Kit - 24 Pack
Everything you need to create your very own traditional Coney I-Lander Coneys! Made with grilled wieners in perfectly steamed buns, covered in Coney I-Lander’s chili (still a secret family recipe), mustard, onions, and cheese – one bite of these coneys, and you’ll be hooked.
In 1926, a Greek immigrant opened Tulsa’s original “Coney Island.” Building on this concept, in 1968 his son-in-law, Chuck Kingsley, had his own vision of a restaurant chain: to serve great coneys at a great price. Using simple ingredients and a passion for customer service, Chuck opened seven Coney I-Lander restaurants throughout Tulsa surrounding areas and established Coney I-Lander as a hometown favorite.
This package serves 12 people includes everything you need to make 24 Coney Dogs:
- 24 Wieners
- 24 Buns
- 2 pts. Coney I-Lander’s Chili
- 24 packets of Mustard
- 8 oz. of onions
- 1.5 pts. Cheese
- Cayenne Pepper
Drinks not included
Wieners: Beef and Pork, Chill: Beef and Secret Spice Blend
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- Maybe kept refrigerated for up to 5-7 days or frozen for 1 month
- Thaw the chili under cool running water.
- Once completely thawed, re-heat chili to 165o
- Heat the fully-cooked wieners on a grill/griddle or in the microwave. Griddle for the most authentic flavor.
- Steam those buns! We recommend placing them in a strainer above boiling water, with the lid on top. Careful, it’s hot!
- Put it all together: Carefully open the bun, place in the wiener and top it with mustard, chili, onions and cheese!
- Sprinkle on Cayenne Pepper. Savor and ENJOY!
- If you have leftover chili, we suggest trying it over a handful of Fritos, or in a bowl by itself with your favorite crackers.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Coney I-Lander ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.