Thick cut light & dark turkey injected with herb butter and slow-smoked to perfection!
Located in the heart of New Orleans’ Garden District, Commander’s Palace has been serving its famous Haute Creole cuisine since 1893. Emeril Lagasse, Paul Prudhomme, Jamie Shannon, Tory McPhail, and now Meg Bickford are just some of the chefs who have led the kitchen over the years. This New Orleans restaurant, known for its garlic bread, turtle soup, and seafood gumbo, is the winner of seven James Beard Foundation Awards.
This package serves 4 people and includes 32 oz. of Herb Butter Injected Turkey, Sliced and 16 oz. of Turkey Gravy
Price includes additional packaging to ensure products stay cold and fresh during transit
- Turkey – Turkey, Salt, Whole Butter, Transglutaminase, Garlic, Shallots, Herbs. Allergens: Transglutaminase, Dairy, Alliums
- Gravy – Turkey Bones, Pincage (Tomato Paste, Mire Poix, Black Peppercorns, Thyme, Bay Leaf, Red Wine, Garlic), Water, Roux (Flour, Butter), Rosemary, Sage, Salt, Pepper, Cognac, Giblets. Allergens: Soy, Gluten, Dairy, Alcohol
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store turkey in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Turkey lasts up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 3-6 months in the freezer.
- Thaw turkey all the way through.
- Preheat oven to 300°F and turn on the fan or convection if available.
- Place turkey covered in the container provided on the center rack for 3-45 minutes depending on your oven.
- Ensure the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165°F.
- Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
- Commander’s Palace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.