Thick cut light & dark turkey injected with rich duck fat and slow-smoked to perfection. Thanksgiving Day at Commander’s Palace fills to the brim with celebration. We host a lot of the same families year after year, as we have become a family tradition to so many of our neighbors. Holidays are always such an exciting time where music, joy, and laughter fill the air of the dining rooms. Festive food and true genuine hospitality is a celebration of the spirit of Thanksgiving. Out of the Haute Creole kitchen of Commander’s Palace, you can adorn your table with some of our Thanksgiving favorites. Also, found in Commander’s Kitchen and The Wild Side Cookbooks.
Located in the heart of New Orleans’ Garden District, Commander’s Palace has been serving its famous Haute Creole cuisine since 1893. Emeril Lagasse, Paul Prudhomme, Jamie Shannon, Tory McPhail, and now Meg Bickford are just some of the chefs who have led the kitchen over the years. This New Orleans restaurant, known for its garlic bread, turtle soup, and seafood gumbo, is the winner of seven James Beard Foundation Awards.
This package serves 4 people and includes 32 oz. of Smoked Duck Fat Injected Turkey, Sliced
Price includes additional packaging to ensure products stay cold and fresh during transit
- Smoked Duck Fat Injected Turkey – Turkey, salt, clarified duck fat, Transglutaminase Allergens: Transglutaminase
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- If you plan to enjoy the within 1-2 days, store in the refrigerator upon arrival. You’ll need to make sure the turkey and accompaniments are thawed all the way through before cooking to serve.
- If you plan to enjoy the turkey within 1-2 days, store turkey in the refrigerator upon arrival. You’ll need to make sure the turkey is thawed all the way through before cooking to serve.
- Once thawed, pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees and turn on the fan or convection if it’s available.
- Place the turkey, covered in the oven-safe container provided, in the oven, and bake on the center rack for 1 hr – 1 hr 30 minutes depending on your oven.
- Ensure the internal temperature is 165*F before enjoying
- Commander’s Palace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.