Thick cut light & dark turkey injected with rich duck fat and slow-smoked to perfection. Thanksgiving Day at Commander’s Palace fills to the brim with celebration. We host a lot of the same families year after year, as we have become a family tradition to so many of our neighbors. Holidays are always such an exciting time where music, joy, and laughter fill the air of the dining rooms. Festive food and true genuine hospitality is a celebration of the spirit of Thanksgiving. Out of the Haute Creole kitchen of Commander’s Palace, you can adorn your table with some of our Thanksgiving favorites. Also, found in Commander’s Kitchen and The Wild Side Cookbooks.
Tory McPhail has been executive chef since 2002, and in that time he’s racked up countless accolades, including the 2013 James Beard Award for Best Chef: South. He’s cooking up signature dishes including cheesy garlic bread (served with every meal), turtle soup (which has been on the menu since day one), wild shrimp & cognac with creole cream cheese grits and old-fashioned pecan pie, and he’s bringing a true taste of New Orleans to your home.
This package serves 4 people and includes 32 oz. of Smoked Duck Fat Injected Turkey, Sliced
Price includes additional packaging to ensure products stay cold and fresh during transit
- Smoked Duck Fat Injected Turkey – Turkey, salt, clarified duck fat, Transglutaminase Allergens: Transglutaminase
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months
- If you plan to enjoy the within 1-2 days, store in the refrigerator upon arrival. You’ll need to make sure the turkey and accompaniments are thawed all the way through before cooking to serve.
- If you plan to enjoy the turkey within 1-2 days, store turkey in the refrigerator upon arrival. You’ll need to make sure the turkey is thawed all the way through before cooking to serve.
- Once thawed, pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees and turn on the fan or convection if it’s available.
- Place the turkey, covered in the oven-safe container provided, in the oven, and bake on the center rack for 1 hr – 1 hr 30 minutes depending on your oven.
- Ensure the internal temperature is 165*F before enjoying
- Commander’s Palace ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.