Center Cut Chops seasoned with Comeaux’s special blend of seasoning and filled with pork Boudin Stuffing. Great in the oven or on the grill.
In 1969, Frank and Eula Comeaux founded their family business near the University of Louisiana-Lafayette in Lafayette, Louisiana. Frank developed his unique pork boudin recipe (a mixture of pork, rice and spices stuffed into a sausage casing). The recipe became known as “the best boudin in town.” Their business grew rapidly, and today it’s a USDA approved processing facility with the Comeaux name becoming known throughout Cajun Country and beyond. Comeaux’s Authentic Louisiana Cajun Products have been used by Emeril Lagasse and featured in Southern Living.
Package includes 4 Pork Chops
Instructions / Storage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the pork chops covered for 1 hour.
- Uncover and continue baking until the appearance turns golden.
- Pork ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.