Comeaux’s ships its famous Pork Chops Stuffed With Crawfish Boudin nationwide on Goldbelly! Comeaux’s center cut pork chops are seasoned with a special blend of seasoning and filled with crawfish Boudin stuffing. These stuffed pork chops are great in the oven or on the grill.
In 1969, Frank and Eula Comeaux founded their family business near the University of Louisiana-Lafayette in Lafayette, Louisiana. Frank developed his unique pork boudin recipe (a mixture of pork, rice and spices stuffed into a sausage casing). The recipe became known as “the best boudin in town.” Their business grew rapidly, and today it’s a USDA approved processing facility with the Comeaux name becoming known throughout Cajun Country and beyond. Comeaux’s Authentic Louisiana Cajun Products have been used by Emeril Lagasse and featured in Southern Living.
This package includes 4 Pork Chops
- Each Pork Chop weighs approx. 0.5 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
- Pork Chops ship with ice packs
- Store in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the pork chops covered for 1 hour.
- Uncover and continue baking until the appearance turns golden.
- Pork ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.