Tough Tommy Sandwich Kit for 4
The Tough Tommy is made with scrumptious New York deli-style pastrami, house-made raspberry jalapeno jam, banana peppers, sharp Cheddar cheese, and housemade pumpernickel bread.
With both Cornell University and Ithaca College inside its borders, Ithaca, New York, is definitely a college town. And since 1976, the family-owned Collegetown Bagels has been THE place for college students, their families, and locals alike to enjoy fresh bagels, breads, and baked goods, all baked from scratch in-house daily at each of their seven restaurants.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Tough Tommy Sandwiches:
- NY Style Pastrami (16 oz.)
- House-made Raspberry Jalapeno Jam (8 oz.)
- Banana Peppers (4 oz.)
- 8 Slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese (16 oz. total)
- 8 Slices Pumpernickel Bread
- Choose to add more!
Add On Options Include:
- 2 Collegetown Bagels Pint Glasses (each 6″ × 4″)
- 1 Embroidered Collegetown Bagels Cotton Hat
- 8 oz. Raspberry Jalapeno Jam
Pumpernickel Bread – Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Rye Sour, Water, Rye Chops, Caramel Color, Sea Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Non-hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening, Wheat Gluten
Pastrami – Beef, Spices, Caramel Color, Dextrose, Molasses, Cured With: Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Lactate, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Diacitate, Sodium Nitrite, Flavoring, Smoke Flavoring
Raspberry Jalapeno Jam – Raspberry Jam (Sugar, Raspberries, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Jalapeño Peppers (Jalapeños, Vinegar, Salt)
Cheddar Cheese – Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Water, Mustard Seed, Calcium Disodium Edta
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place all items in the fridge except for the bread
- Bread is best kept in a sealed plastic bag at room temperature
- Kit may be kept for up to 3 days in the fridge
- Freezing is not recommended
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Layout 4 slices of pumpernickel bread on a baking sheet
- Spread a thin layer of raspberry jalapeno jam on each slice
- Top each slice with an equal amount of banana peppers
- Add a portion of pastrami
- Add 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly
- Meanwhile, place remaining 4 slices of pumpernickel bread on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes or until slightly toasted
- Top the baked sandwich halves with the toasted pumpernickel to complete your sandwiches!
- Cut in half and Enjoy!
- Collegetown Bagels ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.