Vegetarian Memphis-Style Pizza - 2 Pack
You don’t have to be a vegetarian to love this pizza! This pizza is topped with fresh onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, black olives, green olives, and pepperoncini peppers. Be sure to add on some of Coletta’s famous housemade salad dressing!
Back in the 1950s, sailors from a local Memphis Navy base began asking Emil Coletta, who opened his eponymous Italian restaurant in 1923, to start cooking up a newfangled food called pizza, which had only really caught on in popularity in New York and Chicago by that time and was heretofore unseen in Memphis. So Emil sent his son to Chicago to master the art of pizza making. Upon returning to Memphis, he decided to give his pizza a twist in order to entice locals to try it: he topped it with barbecue pork, a Memphis staple. And thus, BBQ pizza was born. Today, Coletta’s is still owned and operated by the Coletta family, and it has the distinction of being the oldest restaurant in Memphis and one of its finest Italian restaurants.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Vegetarian Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 2-3 people and measures 12"
- Choose to add salad dressing!
Salad Dressing Options Include
- Italian Dressing (16 oz.)
- Ranch Dressing (16 oz.)
- Thousand Island Dressing (16 oz.)
- Pizza Dough – Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Pepper
- Vegetarian Pizza – Tomato, Water, Vegetable Oil, Italian Seasonings, Mozzarella Cheese, American Cheese, Romano Cheese, Onion, Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Green Olives, Pepperoncini Peppers
- Italian Dressing – Vegetable Oil, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Italian Seasonings.
- Ranch Dressing – Mayonnaise, Buttermilk, Salt, Garlic, Onion, Italian Spices. Contains Milk And Soy.
- Thousand Island Dressing – Mayonnaise, Onion, Bell Peppers, Chili Sauce, Spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pizzas in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store dressing in the refrigerator.
- Pizzas last up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Dressing lasts up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza in the oven and heat until hot, approx. 14-18 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Coletta’s Restaurant ships Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.