This Pastelito pack is the perfect bundle of pastries to start your morning! Take your pick from savory beef, sweet cream cheese, tropical guava, and decadent guava & cheese pastelitos!
Colada Shop is DC’s destination for legit Cuban food in a bright and lively setting. The all-day cafe was born from a love of the Cuban coffee tradition near DC in 2016 by a team of hospitality experts (including alumni of José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup); it was so successful that a second location opened in Logan Circle the following year, and in 2019 a spacious new outpost opened at the popular DC Wharf. Colada Shop’s lineup of Cuban treats, coffee drinks, and cocktails have made it a beloved local hangout, and they’re making everything fresh from scratch using only the best-quality available ingredients.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes your choice of 12 Pastelitos
- The Guava and Guava and Cheese pastelitos (three connected pastries) measures 10" and weighs approximately. 3 oz.
- Beef Pastelito measures 4" and weighs approximately 3 oz.
- Sweet Cheese Pastelito measures 6.75" and weighs approximately. 3 oz.
- Choose to add on coffee, dessert, a mug, or plantain chips!
Pastelitos Flavor Options Include
- Sweet Cream Cheese
- Guava & Cheese
Dessert Add On Options Include
- 3 Havana Tiramisu Jars – Layers of coffee cake with creamy mascarpone cheese
- 3 Key Lime Pie Jars – A tart & sweet pudding with a maria cookie crust.
- 3 Tres Leches Jars – A vanilla sponge cake soaked with three milks, topped with vanilla meringue
- Dessert Combo – 1 Havana Tiramisu Jar, 1 Key Lime Pie Jar, 1 Tres Leches Our Tres Jar
- Each Dessert measures 3.5"
- Tiramisu weighs 10.25 oz., Key Lime Pie weighs 10.75 oz., Tres Leches weighs 8.9 oz.
Coffee Add-on Option
- Havana Blend Coffee – Our Havana Blend Coffee beans are roasted locally in DC by Lost Sock Roasters exclusively for our Colada Shop stores. This medium-dark roast is a blend of Guatemalan, Sumatran, and Ethiopian beans, and carries notes of toffee, cacao, brown sugar and cigar. Our blend is the perfect way to bring the magic of Cuban coffee culture home!
Beef Pastelitos – Flour, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Salt, Sugar, Sugar, Ground Beef, Tri Colored Bell Pepper, Garlic, Onions, Tomato Paste, Dark Raisins, Olives and Tomatoes
Sweet Cream Cheese Pastelitos – Flour, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Salt, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Sugar.
Guava Pastelitos – Flour, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Salt, Sugar, Guava Paste.
Guava & Cheese Pastelitos – Flour, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Salt, Sugar, Guava paste, Cream Cheese, Sugar.
Plantain Chips – Green Plantains, Salt, Canola Oil
Key Lime Pie Jar – Maria Cookie, Butter, Lime Juice, Egg Yolks, Sweetened Condensed Milk
Havana Blend Tiramisu Jar – Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Butter, Baking Powder, Vanilla, Salt, Rum, Sugar Cane, Coffee, Cocoa Powder, Cream Cheese, Egg Yolks, Vanilla, Mascarpone Cheese
Tres Leches Jar – Flour, Eggs, Butter, Sugar Cane, Milk, Baking Powder, Vanilla, Rum, Salt, Evaporated Milk, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cream, Cinnamon, Egg Whites, Sugar Cane, Gelatin
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place immediately in the freezer
- May be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Brush frozen pastries with an egg wash (one egg and 3 tbsps of water)
- Remove from packaging and bake for 30-35 mins until golden brown
- Brush hot pastry with a thin layer of simple syrup
- Cut into thirds or serve as is and enjoy!
- Colada Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.