- Cofax Burritos ship frozen with ice packs
- Burritos may thaw in transit
- May be stored frozen for up to 1 month
- Step 1: Remove burrito from the vacuum-sealed pouch
- Step 2: Unwrap and place on a microwave-safe plate
- Step 3: Microwave on high for 3 minutes
- Step 4: Flip and microwave for another 3 minutes
- Step 5: (Optional) Heat 1/4" vegetable oil in a pan and crisp all sides of burrito for 1 minute per side
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Step 2: Remove burrito from packaging
- Step 3: Wrap the burrito in a single layer of aluminum foil
- Step 4: Place the burrito on a cookie sheet and slide it onto the top rack of your oven.
- Step 5: Bake the burrito for 35 to 40 minutes
- Step 6: Enjoy!