- Cofax Burritos ship frozen with ice packs
- Burritos may thaw in transit
- May be stored frozen for up to 1 month
- Step 1: Remove burrito from packaging and place on a microwave-safe plate
- Step 2: Top burrito with a paper towel
- Step 3: Heat on HIGH until evenly warmed through, approximately 1 to 2 minutes
- Step 4: Enjoy!
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Step 2: Remove burrito from packaging
- Step 3: Wrap the burrito in a single layer of aluminum foil
- Step 4: Place the burrito on a cookie sheet and slide it onto the top rack of your oven.
- Step 5: Bake the burrito for 35 to 40 minutes
- Step 6: Enjoy!