The Cofax Hot Link Breakfast Burrito contains a smoky stew of potatoes, peppers, and onion, hot link sausages from Bludso’s Bar & Que, fluffy scrambled eggs, melted jack cheese, and crunchy tortilla chips, all wrestled into a flour tortilla. Top it all off with their tangy homemade salsa verde or fiery salsa roja and you’ll discover why LAist says that Cofax makes “The Best Breakfast Burrito in Los Angeles.”
Each package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 6 Hot Link Breakfast Burritos
- Homemade Salsa Verde
- Homemade Salsa Roja
Allergens: Dairy, Eggs, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cofax Burritos ship frozen with ice packs
- Burritos may thaw in transit
- Remove burrito from packaging and place on a microwave-safe plate
- Top burrito with paper towel
- Heat on HIGH until evenly warmed through, approximately 1 to 2 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Remove burrito from packaging
- Wrap the burrito in a single layer of aluminum foil
- Place the burrito on a cookie sheet and slide it onto the top rack of your oven.
- Bake the burrito for 35 to 40 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cofax ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.