Think traditional New Orleans King Cake, but make it Rock ‘n Roll. The Elvis celebrates Carnival tradition with The King’s favorite flavor combo. Our light brioche dough is filled with peanut butter and roasted bananas, this king cake is then topped with toasted marshmallow, Mardi Gras color sprinkles, and Butcher bacon bits. Speaking of Bacon! Instead of the traditional King Cake ‘Baby’, The Elvis sports our signature little pig.
This package includes 1 Elvis King Cake by La Boulangerie (and a wee little plastic pig “baby”)
- The king cake serves 8-10 people and measures 9" round x 2" high
All-Purpose Flour, Unsalted Butter, Granulated Sugar, Kosher Salt, Whole Milk, Dry Active Yeast, Egg Yolks, Potato Flour, Vanilla Extract, Bananas, Peanut Butter, Gelatin, Corn Syrup, Corn Flour, Vegetable Oil, Food Coloring, Corn Starch, Bacon
Instructions / Storage
- The Elvis King Cake arrives ready to enjoy and ships without ice packs or dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging, slice, and enjoy!
- King Cakes can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days
- Cochon Butcher ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.