Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes + Vegetable Crab Soup Combo for 2-4
A Maryland Classic, Jumbo Lump Crab Crakes with flavors of lemon, parsley, and Old Bay Seasoning. An eastern shore favorite, this broth-based soup is loaded with vegetables, delicately seasoned with Old Bay, and garnished with delectable morsels of crab meat.
When Stuart Davidson opened Clyde’s in an old saloon in Washington, DC’s Georgetown neighborhood way back in 1963, the laid-back restaurant checked off a lot of firsts: it was the first bar/restaurant in Georgetown to be open on Sundays, the first to offer brunch, the first to hire female servers, and one of the city’s first restaurants to offer locally-sourced & sustainable foods. It was an immediate hit, inspiring imitators across the District, and today Clyde’s is a beloved institution with seven DC-area locations.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 4 Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes (each 5 oz.)
- Tartar Sauce (8 oz.)
- Vegetable Crab Soup (1 Qt.)
- Westminster Oyster Crackers
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include:
- Clyde’s Crab & Artichoke Dip – A creamy mix of Jumbo Lump crabmeat & artichoke hearts, with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Traditional Brownies – A perfect brownie…thick, slightly chewy, and chocolaty with a slight hint of gooey goodness.
- Each brownie weighs 4 oz. and measures 4″ × 4″
- Clyde’s T-Shirt
- Crab Cakes – Lump Crab Meat, Mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Crushed Saltines, Parsley.
- Tartar Sauce – Mayonnaise, Eggs, Dijon Mustard, Pickle Relish, Capers.
- Vegetable Crab Soup – Canola Oil, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Garlic, Tomato Paste, Whole Peeled Tomatoes, White Wine, Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans, Crab Base, Clam Juice, Fresh Thyme, Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco Sauce, Horseradish, Dry Mustard, Salt, Old Bay Seasoning, Blue Crab Claw Meat.
- Crab & Artichoke Dip – Lump Crabmeat, Chopped Artichoke Hearts, Cream Cheese, Onions, Canola Oil, Heavy Cream, Lemon Juice, Old Bay Seasoning, Prepared Horseradish, Worcestershire Sauce, Salt, Black Pepper.
- Hamilton Mambo Sauce – Ketchup, Sugar, Paprika, Sriracha, White Vinegar, Water.
- Brownies – Butter, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Flour, Salt, Chocolate Chips.
Produced In A Facility That Processes Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place crab cakes in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Upon arrival, place soup in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Crab cakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Soup lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Tartar sauce lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Crab & Artichoke Dip lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Brownies last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 30 days in the freezer, can reheat in the microwave if desired.
- Hamilton Mambo Sauce lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove from packaging and place on a lightly greased sheet tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot in the center.
- Serve with tartar sauce and enjoy!
Vegetable Crab Soup
- Place in the refrigerator until thawed or run cool water over the closed container until thawed.
- Transfer soup to a microwave-safe container, cover, and heat until hot, stopping to stir every 3 minutes.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!
Crab & Artichoke Dip – Add On
- Place dip in the refrigerator until thawed or run cool water over closed container until thawed.
- Transfer chili to a microwave-safe container.
- Cover chili and reheat until hot, stopping to stir every 3 minutes.
- Clyde’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.