Bakers travel every day from Brooklyn to the Clinton Station Diner to make these classic New York-style cheesecakes. This creamy and fruity cherry cheesecake is topped with sweet, succulent cherries!
Clinton Station Diner, which opened in the New Jersey town of Clinton back in 2004, is about as classic as a Jersey diner gets. Not only does it have a sprawling menu with something for everybody, part of the diner is also housed in a 1927 Blue Comet train car! Founder Mike Zambas and his team cook everything from scratch on a daily basis, including their most famous creations: a massive assortment of New York-style cheesecakes and their massive, 7+ pound Zeus Burger!
This package serves 12-14 people and includes a Cherry Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake measures 10.5" and weighs approx. 8 lbs.
Cream, Cream Cheese, Egg, Butter, Sugar, Sour Cream, Cracker, Cherries.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cheesecake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Thaw cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Clinton Station Diner ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.