Claudio Cantore was born into a family of bakers in a small town in northern Italy’s Piedmont region. In 1974, he immigrated to San Francisco with his wife Gayle and worked to master the art of bread. Since then, Claudio has made a big name for himself with his specialty Grissini breadsticks.
Made in a variety of exceptional flavors and boasting the prefect amount of crispness, Claudio’s traditional Italian breadsticks (aka “grissini” in Italian) conjure the amazing flavors of Torino in Piemonte, Italy, where they originated around the end of the 17th century.
This Sampler Pack includes 4 bags (each 8 oz.) of Claudio’s Grissini Breadsticks. Flavors include:
- Plain – Flavored with sea salt and olive oil
- Herb – Made with rosemary, garlic, olive oil and parmesan
- Sun Dried Tomato – Olive oil and sun dried tomato for a more Mediterranean flair
- Seed – Packed with fennel, sesame, flax and poppy seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Breadsticks arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored in its original bag at room temperature for 6-10 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Claudio’s products are all-natural and do not contain preservatives
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Claudio’s Specialty Breads ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.