Claudio’s Specialty Breads ships its famous breadsticks nationwide on Goldbelly! Made in a variety of exceptional flavors and boasting the perfect amount of crispness, Claudio’s traditional Italian breadsticks conjure the amazing flavors of Torino in Piemonte, Italy, where they originated around the end of the 17th century.
Claudio Cantore was born into a family of bakers in S’Antonino di Susa, a small town in Italy’s Piedmont region. By 12, he was assisting his father at the Fratelli Cantore bakery. When Claudio married and immigrated to San Francisco in 1974 with his wife Gayle, he worked at a local bakery, mastering the art of producing exceptional sourdough bread. Over the years, Cantore has made a big name for himself in Castroville, California, with his specialty grissini (breadsticks). Made in a variety of flavors with the perfect amount of crispness, Claudio’s Specialty Breads’ breadsticks have been featured on the Food Network.
This package includes 1 large bag of Claudio’s Grissini Breadsticks.
- Each bag weighs 5 lbs.
- Plain – Flavored with sea salt and olive oil
- Herb – Made with rosemary, garlic, olive oil and parmesan
- Sun Dried Tomato – Olive oil and sun dried tomato for a more Mediterranean flair
- Seed – Packed with fennel, sesame, flax and poppy seeds
Plain – Unbleached Bread Flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Sourdough Starter
Herb – Unbleached Bread Flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Sea Salt, Rosemary, Garlic, Sourdough Starter
Sun-Dried Tomato – Unbleached Bread Flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomato Paste, Sundried Tomatoes, Sea Salt, Sourdough Starter
Seed – Unbleached Bread Flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Sea Salt, Sourdough Starter
Instructions / Storage
- Breadsticks arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored in its original bag at room temperature for 6-10 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Claudio’s products are all-natural and do not contain preservatives
- Claudio’s Specialty Breads ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.