Bursting with flavor, our USDA Prime, Ground Chuck Burger Patties make for savory, juicy burgers you’d expect from a top Steakhouse. (Because they are!). Enjoy on our scratch gourmet Brioche Hamburger Rolls.
Bill Alles, the proprietor of Spokane, Washington’s renowned Churchill’s Steakhouse, comes from a long line of butchers. Today, Bill incorporates many of the techniques passed down to him from previous generations, continuing the Alles family tradition and passion for top-quality beef sourced from only the top 2% of beef cattle in the country. The same perfectly trimmed, beautifully aged USDA Prime steaks served at his renowned steakhouse are now available in these handsome Prime Steak Gift Boxes!
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 8 Prime Burger Patties (each 7 oz.)
- 8 Brioche Hamburger Roles
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers and buns ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place burgers in the fridge or dethaw by placing them on an inverted metal tray at room temperature for one hour.
- Burgers and buns last in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Dethaw burger patties in refrigerator and leave the patties in the refrigerator until you’re ready to start grilling.
- Fold a generous amount of salt and pepper into the patties and form until the meat just comes together – don’t overwork the meat.
- To reduce puffing in the center of your burger, create a large and shallow indention in each patty and leave them thicker around the rim (you want your patty to be wider than your bun, so during grilling, it will shrink to fit).
- Place the burgers on the grill grate and cook for at least 4 minutes before flipping.
- Cook until both sides are browned, and the burger is cooked to the desired doneness, about 9 minutes total for medium-rare.
- Let burgers rest for about 5 minutes before serving
- Place on brioche buns with fixings of your choice and enjoy!
The “Ideal” temperature is the ideal internal temperature after resting. Note these are the recommendations of our professional chefs, not the official recommendations of the USDA.
- Rare – 125°F
- Medium-Rare – 140°F
- Medium – 150°-160°F
- Medium-Well -175°F
- Well-Done – 180°F
- Churchill’s Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.