Milk and dark chocolate cherries in twelve individual boxes for hostess gifts or table favors. Each box contains Cabernet, Amaretto Rainiers, Cherry Bings, and Classic Milk Chocolate Cherries. So, stuff the stockings, deck the table, or gift with a bottle of wine—the possibilities are endless.
During just a few sun-soaked weeks every summer in the Pacific Northwest, Chukar Cherries dries 250,000 pounds of fresh cherries at their peak ripeness. Founded by Pamela Montgomery on her family’s Yakima Valley cherry orchard in 1988, Chukar is best known for dipping dried cherries in their custom blend chocolate.
This package includes 12 boxes of Chocolate Cherry Quartet (2.75 oz. each)
Contains: Cabernet, Amaretto Rainiers, Cherry Bings, Classic Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Cherries and nuts arrive ready to enjoy
- Store in a cool, dry place up to 12 months
- Chukar Cherries ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.