Strawberry Velvet Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Mini Cake
We’ve added strawberry puree to our brown butter chocolate chip cookie base and turned into a delicious mini cookie cake! If that wasn’t enough, we went ahead and stuffed it with Nutella. This cookie cake is dense and PACKED with rich, chocolate and strawberry flavor.
West Coast transplant Lola Marie (and her sweet tooth) spent years perfecting her chocolate chip cookie recipe. In 2020, she started selling them at pop-ups around Los Angeles, and along with long lines came the attention of Eater, NBC, The Wave, LA Eats, and VoyageLA. Wherever Chocolate and the Chip pops-up, smiling faces aren’t far behind.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 1 Strawberry Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake with Nutella
- Cookie cake measures 6″ × 2″
All-purpose Flour, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Unsalted Butter, Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Nutella, Strawberry Puree, Vanilla Extract, Himalayan Salt, Instant Coffee, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Red Food Coloring
Instructions / Storage
- Cookie cake arrives ready to enjoy
- Cookie cake will last up to 14 days at room temperature, up to 4 weeks in the fridge, or up to 2 months frozen.
- Cookie cake may be warmed if desired
- If stored in the fridge or freezer, allow cookies to thaw to room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
- Bake for 2 minutes, or until warm
- Chocolate and the Chip ships Monday, Thursday, and Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.