Salted Caramel Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies - 12 Pack
Everybody talks about summer sun but what about those steamy summer nights?! Our salted caramel espresso has a rich brown butter espresso base, semi-sweet and salted caramel chips, an ooey-gooey caramel center, and finally rolled in sugar before it bakes so it glistens like a disco ball all night long.
West Coast transplant Lola Marie (and her sweet tooth) spent years perfecting her chocolate chip cookie recipe. In 2020, she started selling them at pop-ups around Los Angeles, and along with long lines came the attention of Eater, NBC, The Wave, LA Eats, and VoyageLA. Wherever Chocolate and the Chip pops-up, smiling faces aren’t far behind.
This package serves 5-7 people and includes 12 Salted Caramel Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookies are 3.5" in diameter (each 2 oz.)
All-purpose Flour, Unsalted Butter, Eggs, Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Coffee Concentrate, Salted Caramel Chips, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, Activated Charcoal, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Himalayan Salt, Instant Coffee, Cinnamon, Salt Flakes, Soft Caramel
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy.
- Cookies last up to 14 days at room temperature, up to 4 weeks in the fridge, or up to 2 months frozen.
- Cookies may be warmed if desired.
- If stored in the fridge or freezer, allow cookies to thaw to room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Bake for 2 minutes, or until warm.
- Chocolate and the Chip ships Monday, Thursday, and Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.