Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies - 20 Pack
Three words: Peanut. Butter. Snickerdoodle. These cookies are soft and chewy, super-rich and gooey, not too sweet, and insanely addictive.
West Coast transplant Lola Marie (and her sweet tooth) spent years perfecting her chocolate chip cookie recipe. In 2020, she started selling them at pop-ups around Los Angeles, and along with long lines came the attention of Eater, NBC, The Wave, LA Eats, and VoyageLA. Wherever Chocolate and the Chip pops-up, smiling faces aren’t far behind.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 20 Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies.
- Cookies are 3.5" in diameter (each 2 oz.)
Flour, Eggs, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Instant Coffee, Cinnamon, Butter, Brown Sugar, Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies last up to 14 days at room temperature, up to 4 weeks in the fridge, or up to 2 months frozen.
- Cookies may be warmed if desired
- If stored in the fridge or freezer, allow cookies to thaw to room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees
- Bake for 2 minutes, or until warm
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Chocolate and the Chip ships Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.