Ohhhhhh say can you see… 11 layers of America! Bite into a patriotic take on a Hungarian traditional Dobosh Torte, with alternating thin and delicate layers of red and blue funfetti yellow cake, a decadent vanilla icing, and vibrant red, white and blue sprinkles. Independence never tasted so sweet!
Based in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Chesapeake Bay Gourmet works with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Star-Spangled Smith Island Cake
- The Star-Spangled Smith Island Cake measures 7"
- Star-Spangled – Sugar, Wheat Flour, Shortening (interesterified Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Whole Eggs, Corn Syrup, Water, Shortening (Soybean Oil, Glyceryl-lacto esters of Fatty Acids, Vegetable Mono and Diglycerides, TBHQ added to protect flavor), Egg Whites, Dry Skim Milk, Red, White and Blue Sprinkles, Baking Powder, Salt, Natural and Artificial Colors and Flavors.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw
- To serve, allow to thaw in the fridge overnight
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.