Spiral Cut Ham - 9-10 lbs.
Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships its famous spiral cut ham nationwide on Goldbelly! A true country favorite, this spiral cut ham comes from happy pigs raised in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed. This fully cooked ham includes packets of sweet glaze, so you can dress it up exactly how your family likes it.
Based in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Chesapeake Bay Gourmet works with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package includes an approx. 9-10 lb. Spiral Cut Ham
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 275˚F
- Remove all packaging materials and place ham in a shallow roasting pan
- Whole hams should be cooked fat-side up
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake at 275˚F for approximately 15 minutes per pound, until heated through
- Do not overcook! Remove ham from oven and let stand 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
- Remove ham from oven
- Remove foil and turn ham on its side. CAUTION: Ham will be hot. Please use utensils to turn ham
- Place refrigerated glaze packet under warm tap water 1 minute or until glaze is softened
- Cut off corner of packet and apply glaze evenly over ham surface
- Allow to sit 5 to 10 minutes while glaze melts into ham
- If desired, glazed ham may be heated
- Remove ham from oven 10 minutes before end of warming time and follow instructions for glazing ham
- Heat glazed ham, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes in 275°F oven
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.