If you don’t think Crab Cakes when you think Maryland, we don’t know what you’re thinking! Dive into these JUMBO Gluten-Free Crab Cakes, straight from the source. Made with 75% jumbo lump blue crab meat, seasoned with our authentic Chesapeake bay spice combination.
Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Since opening in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet has been working with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package includes your choice of 6, 12, or 18 Crab Cakes (each 4 oz.)
- Choose to add Crab Dip Pretzel with Cheddar Cheese to your order!
Crab Cakes – Blue crabmeat, EDTA free mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs, distilled vinegar, egg yolks, salt sugar, lemon juice concentrate, natural flavor), cage free eggs, gluten free bread crumbs (Rice flour, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Salt, Onion Powder, Leavening (sodium bicarbonate, gluconolactone), canola oil, sugar, Yeast, Spices, Ascorbic Acid), Worcestershire Sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, sugar, water, salt, onions, anchovies, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Lemon Juice, Spices. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish, egg, fish. May Contain: Soy, wheat
Crab Dip Pretzel with Cheddar Cheese – Pretzel (Enriched flour(wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, corn syrup, yeast, salt, bicarbonates and carbonates of soda, Crab Dip(Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Blue Crab Meat , Non-GMO Mayonnaise (Sunflower Oil, certified humane free range egg yolks, water, organic lemon juice, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, fair trade organic cane sugar, mustard flour, black pepper, citric acid), Sour Cream (Culture Cream), Worcestershire Sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, sugar, water, salt, onions, anchovies, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Spices, Cheddar cheese(pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto), spices. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish, wheat, milk, Fish. May Contain: Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove crab cakes from all packaging, place on nonstick cooking sheet and brush with mayonnaise or melted butter
- Place cooking sheet on the middle rack of the oven
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F
- Remove from oven, and enjoy!
Crab Pretzel Add-On
- Preheat oven to 400
- Remove from packaging, place on an oven-safe baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.