Holiday Feast for 6-10
Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships its famous holiday feast nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the ultimate holiday dinner, and there are plenty of options to mix and match and customize as you see fit! Take your pick from a spiral cut ham or lamb roast, and add on your choice of soup, a side dish, macaroni and cheese, and two loaves of bread!
Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Since opening in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet has been working with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package serves 6-10 people and includes:
- Main, your choice
- 1 Soup, your choice (64 oz.)
- 1 Side, your choice (each 15 pcs. or 24 oz.)
- Mac N Cheese (64 oz.)
- 2 loaves Cranberry Walnut Batard
- 2 loaves Rosemary Ciabatta
Meat Options Include
- Spiral Cut Ham (6 lbs.) – A true country favorite, our Spiral Cut Ham comes from happy pigs raised in the panhandle of Maryland. This fully cooked ham comes with packets of sugar glaze for you to dress it up exactly how your family likes it.
- Uncooked Lamb Roast (3 lbs.) – These Star-K & netted lamb roasts are sure to be a hit with your family! This high-quality cut of lamb is made from local pasture-raised lamb. It is grain-finished, antibiotic-free, and has no added hormones.
Soup Options Include
- Butternut Squash & Apple (64 oz.) – Nothing says fall better than sweet butternut squash, apples, honey, and onions are paired with light cream, butter, and spices to deliver this tasteful and festive soup.
- Maryland Vegetable Crab (64 oz.) – This Maryland classic is loaded with crab meat, fresh vegetables, and is perfectly seasoned with traditional Chesapeake Bay spices.
- Cream of Crab (64 oz.) – Our old family Eastern Shore recipe will warm your heart and your tummy. It’s loaded with fresh jumbo lump blue crab meat in a delicious blend of heavy cream and soup magic.
Side Options Include
- Sweet Corn Souffle (15 pcs) – A velvety blend of sweet corn, rich heavy cream, and fresh eggs. Perfect as a side, breakfast, or dessert.
- Cauliflower Au Gratin (15 pcs) – Roasted cauliflower, paired with rich, heavy cream, Gruyere, & Cheddar Cheese, accented with sea salt; twice-baked in a cylindrical shape. Great as-is, or accented with a variety of regional accompaniments.
- Potato Au Gratin Dauphinoise (15 pcs) – Thinly sliced rustic potatoes, layered and baked with a savory blend of heavy cream, rich butter, roasted garlic and a creamy mixture of Gruyere and cheddar cheese.
- Sweet Potato Souffle (24 oz. Tray) – Our delicious Sweet Potato Souffle is sure to be a family favorite. Smoot sweet potatoes, seasoned with honey and cinnamon, make for the perfect side dish for any dinner.
- Mashed Potatoes (24 oz. Tray) – Classic mashed potatoes
- Mac & Cheese Water, Elbow Macaroni (semolina, egg whites, niacin, iron (ferrous sulfate), thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), American Cheese Product Loaf (cultured pasteurized milk and skim milk, buttermilk, milkfat, salt, contains less than 2% of sodium and potassium citrates, milk protein concentrate, lactic acid, sorbic acid (preservative), apo-carotenal and beta-carotene (color) enzymes, soy lecithin and soybean oil blend (antisticking)), Light Cream, Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized cultured milk, salt, enzymes, annatto (color)), potato starch and corn starch ((anti caking agents)), Butter (cream, salt), Wheat Flour, Salt, Annatto Oleoresin (water, annatto extract, sodium carbonate), White Pepper
- Butternut Squash & Apple Soup: Butternut Squash, Chicken Broth [(water, chicken meat and natural chicken juices, salt, chicken fat, corn syrup, yeast extract, natural flavoring, wine, turmeric), salt, rosemary, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, white pepper,)), Light Cream, Apples (apples, salt, ascorbic acid, citric acid, calcium chloride), Honey, Onions, Butter (cream, salt), Chicken Fat.
- Maryland Vegetable Crab Soup – Ingredients: Water, Chicken Stock, Diced Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Salt, Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Crab Meat, Potatoes, Onions, Savoy Cabbage, Celery, Corn, Lima Beans, Carrots, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes, Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Rice Starch, Crab Extract, Sea Salt, Uncured Bacon*With No Nitrites Or Nitrates Added (Pork, Sea Salt, Raw Sugar, Spices), Parsley, Seasoning Blend (Celery Salt [Salt, Celery Seed], Spices, Paprika), Paprika, Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Spices.
- Cream of Crab Soup Fish Broth [(water), Fish Concentrate (pollock, codfish, salt, salmon),salt, cayenne pepper, white pepper), Light Cream, Crab Meat, Celery, Onions, Butter (cream, salt), Wheat Flour, Sherry, Tomato Paste (tomatoes, citric acid), Worcestershire Sauce (vinegar, water, molasses, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, salt, sugar, anchovies (fish), onion, garlic, citrus juices, tamarin, citrus oils, spices), Old Bay Seasoning( celery salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, paprika), Pepper Sauce (distilled vinegar, red pepper, salt) Contains: Milk, crab meat, anchovies, pollock, codfish, salmon, wheat, sulfites from wine
- Sweet Corn Souffle – HEAVY CREAM (Contains less than 0.5% of: Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80), SHOE PEG CORN, WHOLE KERNEL CORN (Water, Sugar, Salt), SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK (Milk, Sugar), QUICHE MIX (Cream Powder, Modied Corn Starch, Whey Powder, Egg White Powder, Whole Egg Powder, Salt, Turmeric Oleoresin, Extractives of Annatto and Natural Flavors), CREAM CHEESE (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Stabilizers (Carob Bean and/or Xanthan and/or Guar Gums)), PRE-COOKED YELLOW CORN MEAL ENRICHED (Niacin, Iron, Riboavin, Thiamin and Folic Acid). May contain traces of Soy. LIQUID WHOLE EGGS (Whole Eggs, Citric Acid [To Preserve Color], 0.15% Water Added as A Carrier for Citric Acid), BUTTER ALTERNATIVE (Liquid and Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Contains less than 2% of Salt, Sunower Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color)), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, SUGAR. BAKING RELEASE OIL (RBD Soybean Oil, Mineral Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin and TBHQ).
- Cauliflower Au Gratin – CAULIFLOWER, HEAVY CREAM (Contains less than 0.5% of: Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80), GRUYERE TYPE CHEESE (Made from Cow’s Milk, Culture, Salt), YELLOW CHEDDAR CHEESE (Colored Cheddar cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], And Annatto Color, Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Potassium Sorbate and Natamycin (Preservatives)), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, QUICHE MIX (Cream Powder, Modied Corn Starch, Whey Powder, Egg White Powder, Whole Egg Powder, Salt, Turmeric Oleoresin, Extractives of Annatto and Natural Flavors), SALT, METHYLCELLULOSE, GARLIC POWDER, SPICE
- Potato Au Gratin Dauphinoise – SLICED POTATOES (Potatoes, Dextrose, Potassium Sorbate To Protect Flavor, Disodium Pyrophosphate To Maintain Color), HEAVY CREAM (Contains less than 0.5% of: Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80), YELLOW CHEDDAR CHEESE (Colored Cheddar cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], And Annatto Color, Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Potassium Sorbate and Natamycin (Preservatives)), GRUYERE TYPE CHEESE (Made from Cow’s Milk, Culture, Salt), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, QUICHE MIX (Cream Powder, Modied Corn Starch, Whey Powder, Egg White Powder, Whole Egg Powder, Salt, Turmeric Oleoresin, Extractives of Annatto and Natural Flavors), SALT, METHYLCELLULOSE, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER. BAKING RELEASE OIL (RBD Soybean Oil, Mineral Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin and TBHQ).
- Sweet Potato Souffle – Sweet Potatoes, Honey, Cinnamon, Salt
- Mashed Potatoes – Potatoes, Margarine, Salt, Pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to cook
- Meat should be thawed before cooking
- Sides & Soup should be kept frozen before cooking
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
To Serve Sides
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and place bag in water until desired tempurature is achieved
- Cook in a 350°F oven from frozen until heated all the way through.
Sweet Potato Souffle
- Cook in a 350°F oven from frozen until heated all the way through.
Mac & Cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and place bag in water until desired temperature is achieved
Sweet Corn Souffle
- From frozen bake in a Pre-Heated 325 ºF Convection Oven for 8 – 10 minutes or until Internal Temperature Reaches 165 ºF as Measured by Use of a Thermometer.
Cauliflower Au Gratin
From Frozen bake in a Pre-Heated 400 ºF Convection Oven for 12 – 15 minutes or Until Done.
Potato Au Gratin Dauphinoise
From frozen bake in a pre-heated 350ºF convection oven for 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.