If you don’t think Crab when you think Maryland, we don’t know what you’re thinking! Dive into this Eastern Shore Crab Dip Kit which includes what you need to make 2 Bread Bowls of Crab Dip for a unique and delicious taste of the Chesapeake.
Based in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Chesapeake Bay Gourmet works with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package includes:
- 2 containers Crab Dip (each 16 oz.)
- 2 Sourdough Bread Boules
- Choose to add Crab Dip Pretzel with Cheddar Cheese to your order!
Crab Dip – Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Blue Crab Meat , EDTA Free Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolks, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors), Sour Cream (Culture Cream), Worcestershire Sauce (Water, Distilled Vinegar, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Caramel Color, Natural Flavors Sodium Benzoate), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Spices.
Sourdough Boule – Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron (reduced), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid), Filtered Water, Yeast, Salt, Contains 2% or less of: Sour Flavor, Sugar, Deactivated Yeast.
Crab Dip Pretzel with Cheddar Cheese – Pretzel (Enriched flour(wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, corn syrup, yeast, salt, bicarbonates and carbonates of soda, Crab Dip(Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Blue Crab Meat , Non-GMO Mayonnaise (Sunflower Oil, certified humane free range egg yolks, water, organic lemon juice, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, fair trade organic cane sugar, mustard flour, black pepper, citric acid), Sour Cream (Culture Cream), Worcestershire Sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, sugar, water, salt, onions, anchovies, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Spices, Cheddar cheese(pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto), spices. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish, wheat, milk, Fish. May Contain: Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Thaw dip under refrigeration for 24-36 hours until no longer frozen
- Once thawed out the shelf life is 5 days
- Remove thawed contents from container into an oven save container
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees
- For a crispier topping broil for 1-3 minutes once finished reheating.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, or until desired crust is achieved
- If possible, add steam for 10 seconds at the beginning of baking to provide an extra shine
Crab Pretzel Add-On
- Preheat oven to 400
- Remove from packaging, place on an oven-safe baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.