Enjoy a delicious Prime Rib feast with your family. This box contains all the components for an indulgent family meal, from prime rib to Spinach & Swiss Soufflé to a Smith Island Cake!
Based in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Chesapeake Bay Gourmet works with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes everything you need for Easter Dinner:
- 1 Standing Prime Rib Roast (each 4-6 lbs.)
- 1 Loaf of Pane Di Casa (each 1 lb.)
- 6 Spinach & Swiss Soufflé (1.5 lbs. total)
- 1 Celebration Smith Island Cake (each 3 lbs.)
Spinach & Swiss Soufflé – Heavy Cream (Contains Less Than 0.5% Of: Carrageenan, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80), Swiss Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt And Enzymes), Powdered Cellulose To Prevent Caking), Liquid Whole Eggs (Whole Eggs, Citric Acid [to Preserve Color], 0.15% Water Added As A Carrier For Citric Acid), Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt And Enzymes), Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Potassium Sorbate And Natamycin (Preservatives), Half & Half (Milk, Cream, Contains Less Than 1% Of The Following: Sodium Citrate And Disodium Phosphate), Spinach, Quiche Mix (Cream Powder, Modied Corn Starch, Whey Powder, Egg White Powder, Whole Egg Powder, Salt, Turmeric Oleoresin, Extractives Of Annatto And Natural Flavors), Spices, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder. Baking Release Oil (Rbd Soybean Oil, Mineral Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin And Tbhq).
Pane Di Casa – Unbromated Unbleached Enriched ,wheat, Flour(Niacin,iron,thiamine Mononitrate,riboflavin,folic Acid), Water, Dried Durum Wheat Sourdough, Yeast, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid,enzymes., Salt, Allergen: This Product Has Been Processed In A Facility Where, Wheat, Soy Product Are Present.
7” Celebration Smith Island Cake – Sugar, Wheat Flour, Shortening (Interesterified Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Whole Eggs, Corn Syrup, Water, Shortening (Soybean Oil, Glyceryl-lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Vegetable Mono And Diglycerides, Tbhq Added To Protect Flavor), Egg Whites, Dry Skim Milk, Rainbow Sprinkles (Sugar, Cornstarch, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Soya Lecithin, Glucose, Gum Arabic, Fd&c Colours: Red #40, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Confectioner’s Glaze, Icing Sugar, Lecithin), Baking Powder, Salt, Natural And Artificial Colors And Flavors.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- Contents may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- To thaw prime rib roast, place in the fridge for 1.5 – 2 days prior to cooking
Standing Prime Rib Roast
- Thaw and prepare in accordance with your family’s preferred recipe
Spinach & Swiss Soufflé
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF
- From frozen, bake for 12-14 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by use of a thermometer.
- Thaw completely under refrigeration
- Heat on high for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by use of a thermometer.
Pane di Casa
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- heat for 3-5 minutes
Celebration Smith Island Cake
- Thaw and serve at room temperature
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.