Enjoy a traditional Sunday Supper with your family. This box contains all the components for an indulgent family meal, from savory ham to mac & cheese to pineapple upside down cake!
Based in Jessup, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Gourmet specializes in regional foods from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond. Chesapeake Bay Gourmet works with local butchers, farmers, and artisans from the Chesapeake Bay Watershed to source the highest-quality meats and side dishes, including USDA Prime Black Angus beef from J.W. Trueth, free-range turkeys raised by Mennonite farmers, and Heritage bacon from Kunzler.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes everything you need for Easter Dinner:
- 1 Spiral Cut Kunzler™ Ham (each 8-9 lbs)
- 1 Loaf of Pane Di Casa (each 1 lb.)
- Mac & Cheese (4 lbs.)
- 1 Pineapple Upside Down Cake (measures 7" and weighs 2 lbs.)
Spiral Cut Kunzler™ Ham – Cured With: Water, Vinegar, Salt, Honey, Brown Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Seasoning (Dextrose, Spice Extractives), Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. Glaze Packet Ingredients: Brown Sugar, Sugar, Spices, Honey Powder (Maltodextrin, Honey).
Pane Di Casa – Unbromated Unbleached Enriched ,wheat, Flour (Niacin,iron,thiamine Mononitrate, riboflavin, folic Acid), Water, Dried Durum Wheat Sourdough, Yeast, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid,enzymes., Salt, Allergen: This Product Has Been Processed In A Facility Where, Wheat, Soy Product Are Present.
Mac N Cheese – Water, Elbow Macaroni (Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), American Cheese Product Loaf (Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Citrates, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Color) Enzymes, Soy Lecithin And Soybean Oil Blend (Antisticking)), Light Cream, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color)), Potato Starch And Corn Starch ((Anti Caking Agents)), Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Salt, Annatto Oleoresin (Water, Annatto Extract, Sodium Carbonate), White Pepper
Pineapple Upside Down Cake – Ingredients: Cake Contains Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Water, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Modified Food Starch, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Egg Yolks, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Sorbitan Monostearate, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Corn Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Corn Oil), Pineapple Filling (Pineapple, Water, Sugar, Food Starch-modified, Contains 2% Or Less Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Lemon Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Lemon Juice Solids, Lemon Oil, Tocopherols), Fd&c Yellow #5, Yellow #6), Pineapple Slices In Natural Juices, Maraschino Cherries. Contains Wheat, Eggs, Milk And Soy. Made In A Facility Using Peanuts And Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- Contents may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- To thaw ham, place in the refrigerator for 2.5 to 3 days prior to the day of cooking
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Remove ham from plastic wrapper
- Place ham in a baking pan or dish
- Cover the bottom of the pan with 1/2" of water
- Cover with lid or aluminium foil
- Bake for 15 minutes per pound
- Remove cover after the first hour of baking
- Add the included glaze during the final 30 minutes of baking
Pane di Casa
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- heat for 3-5 minutes
Mac & Cheese
- Heat from thawed
- Boil a pot of water
- Immerse the sealed bag into boiling water until heated throughout
- Cut the top oven, pour into a serving dish, and enjoy!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Thaw and serve at room temperature
- Chesapeake Bay Gourmet ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.