This burrito box comes with 6 burritos: two veggie, two grilled chicken, and two grilled steak, rolled up with pico de gallo, Monterey Jack cheese, and grilled peppers and onions. On the side, there’s mild salsa fresca, mild creamy garlic & jalapeno salsa, creamy mild queso, and medium smoky tomato salsa!
Chef Tim Love is one of Texas’ most well-known chefs and culinary ambassadors, and his inspired and innovative brand of “Urban Western Cuisine” has earned him heaps of critical and popular acclaim. His iconic restaurants include Lonesome Dove Bistro, Woodshed Smokehouse, and Love Shack, and he also hosts CNBC’s Restaurant Startup, has appeared on countless TV shows, and is a regular presence at major food festivals across the country.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 6 Burritos (each 7")
- 1 Container of Salsa Fresca (each 6 oz.)
- 1 Container of Creamy Jalapeno Salsa (each 4 oz.)
- 1 Container of Queso (each 6 oz.)
- 1 Container of Smoked Tomato Salsa (each 4 oz.)
- 1 Veggie Burrito with Refried Beans – with Mexican Rice
- 1 Veggie Burrito with Black Beans – with zesty lime rice
- 1 Chicken Burrito with Refried Beans – with Mexican Rice
- 1 Chicken Burrito with Black Beans – with Zesty lime rice
- 1 Steak Burrito with Refried Beans – with Mexican rice
- 1 Steak Burrito with Black Beans – with Zesty lime rice
Chicken Burrito with Refried Beans – Grilled chicken, Mexican rice, refried beans, Chicken Burrito with Black Beans – Grilled chicken, Lime rice, black beans, pico de gallo, monterey jack cheese and grilled peppers and onions
Salsa Fresca – Diced tomatoes, roasted garlic, lime juice, fresh cilantro, kosher salt, destemmed jalapenos
Creamy Garlic Salsa – Deseeded jalapenos, yellow onions, kosher salt, lime juice, garlic cloves, fresh cilantro and vegetable oil
Queso – White cheese loaf ex melt, whole milk, rotel diced tomatoes
Smoked Tomato Salsa – Cored Salsa tomatoes fresh, destemmed jalapenos, white onions, garlic cloves, fresh cilantro, chipotle in adobo, kosher salt, lime juice
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place burritos in the freezer until ready to use, then place in refrigerator for one day to thaw prior to consumption.
- Leave burritos in the refrigerator for one day to thaw.
- Leaving the foil in tact, place in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until heated throughout
- Chef Tim Love ships Monday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.