Geoffrey’s Cookie Mixes will satisfy even the most discerning cookie connoisseurs. The recipe has been perfected to deliver a delicious balance of flavor and texture in every bite. Made in small batches, these mixes are handcrafted using the finest ingredients and meticulous attention to detail, and are ready for you to bake like a pro!
With this package you can choose 2 different mixes, from the following: Classic Chocolate Chip, Confetti Birthday Cake & Cookie Jar Snickerdoodle.
Note – you’ll need a large egg and 1½ sticks of butter for each cookie mix
This package includes two containers of Zakarian Cookie Mix
- Each container weighs 23.5 oz. and yields up to 14 declicious 2 oz cookies
- Each container requires the following additional ingredients: 1 large egg, 1½ sticks of soft butter
Choose between the following cookie mixes (choose 2):
- Classic Chocolate Chip
- Cookie Jar Snickerdoodle
- Confetti Birthday Cake
Allergens: Nuts, Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival store at room temperature
- Best enjoyed within 3 to 4 weeks
- Each container requires 1 large egg, and 1½ sticks of soft butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a stand mixer or hand mixer with a paddle attachment,
combine the dry mix with with soft butter and eggs, and
mix at the lowest speed just long enough to incorporate.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the dough onto a parchment paper lined or sprayed
baking tray. Space it out, you should get about 14 cookies,
depending on the size of cookie you are making.
- Bake in the 350°F oven, middle rack, for about 5 – 6
minutes. Rotate the tray and then bake for an additional
5-6 minutes. Baking time may vary depending on the
size of the cookies. Remove the cookies when they ar
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Chef Geoffrey Zakarian ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.