Bold, bursting with aroma, and velvety in texture, Chef Zakarian brings this espresso from his restaurants to your home. Small batch roasted at low temperatures, this artisanal coffee has the perfect flavor and character for a bold espresso shot or a luxurious cappuccino. Made with 100% Arabica beans from Central and South America.
The dapper co-host of “The Kitchen” and frequent “Chopped” judge is more than a TV personality. Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian served as Chef de Cuisine at New York’s legendary Le Cirque, and now runs award-winning restaurants from coast to coast, and bakes cookies! Zakarian is using real, top-quality ingredients to craft innovative recipes for cookie classics like chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and double fudge chunk along with creative cookies like loaded milkshake, confetti birthday cake, and red velvet.
This package includes 3 Bags of Espresso Blend Coffee
- Each bag is 12 oz.
- Choice of fine pre-ground or whole bean
100% Arabica Coffee
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place
- May be kept at room temp for up to 1 year
- Freezing coffee is not recommended
- Item is nonperishable
- Chef Geoffrey Zakarian ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.