Bright, bursting with aroma, delicate and complex, Chef Zakarian brings this coffee from his restaurants to your home. Small batch roasted at low temperatures, this artisanal coffee has the perfect flavor and character for a special morning or afternoon cup. Made with 100% Arabica beans from Central and South America.
If you’ve spent any time watching Food Network, then you know Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. The dapper co-host of “The Kitchen” and frequent “Chopped” judge is more than a TV personality, though: He’s a renowned chef who served as Chef de Cuisine at New York’s legendary Le Cirque and now runs award-winning restaurants from coast to coast. So it should go without saying that the chef knows his way around a cookie. He’s using real, top-quality ingredients to craft innovative recipes for classics like chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and double fudge chunk and kid’s favorite flavors like loaded milkshake, confetti birthday cake, and red velvet.
This package includes 3 Bags of Decaf Coffee
- Each bag is 12 oz.
- Choice of pre-ground or whole bean
100% Arabica Coffee
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place
- May be kept at room temp for up to 1 year
- Freezing coffee is not recommended
- Item is nonperishable
- Chef Geoffrey Zakarian ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.