Geoffrey Zakarian’s Signature Crabcakes are filled with MORE Crab and less Cake!! The kind he serves in his restaurants. Made with Super Jumbo & Super Lump Crab Meat and hand-cut vegetables – Refreshing Celery, Flavorful Onions, Red Peppers, and Fresh Parsley. Perfectly seasoned with the right amount of Mustard and Old bay Seasoning. Made flatter to cook perfectly. Comes frozen so you can pop it into the freezer.
The dapper co-host of “The Kitchen” and frequent “Chopped” judge is more than a TV personality. Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian served as Chef de Cuisine at New York’s legendary Le Cirque, and now runs award-winning restaurants from coast to coast, and bakes cookies! Zakarian is using real, top-quality ingredients to craft innovative recipes for cookie classics like chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and double fudge chunk along with creative cookies like loaded milkshake, confetti birthday cake, and red velvet.
This package includes 6 Crab Cakes (each 4 oz.)
Crab Cakes – Crab, Peppers, Egg, Mayo, Seasonings, Parsley, Bread Crumb, Canola Oil, Onions, Lemon Juice and Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in freezer or fridge
- May be kept refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for up to 1 year
Pan Fry From Thawed:
- 4-5 Min per side
Air Fry From Frozen:
- Fry at 350 degrees for 12-15 Min
Bake in Oven From Frozen:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake Crab Cakes on a sheet pan for 25-30 Min
- Chef Geoffrey Zakarian ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.