This unique pizza kit gives you the main ingredients to make four traditional, Buffalo-style pizzas – hot and fresh from your own oven. Chef Zakarian has curated the best ingredients from local Buffalo manufacturers to make this a truly authentic and one of a kind experience. The dough is sourced from Salvatore’s Piza – winner of several Buffalo Italian festival Best Pizza Awards. The sauce is born of Chef Zakarian’s collaboration with Gallo restaurants in Lewiston, NY – a special Pomodoro – with tomatoes so sweet and flavorful there is no need to add sugar! And the iconic cup and char pepperoni is from Battistoni – who inarguably makes the best-tasting spicy roni cups in the world! This kit is enough for 4, 12" pizzas with edge to edge pepperoni coverage (would you have it any other way?). You can also have a make-your-own pizza party and give everyone their own piece of dough and let them style it their own way. Either way, this pizza kit will bring you some of the best Buffalo-Style pizza, wherever you are!
The dapper co-host of “The Kitchen” and frequent “Chopped” judge is more than a TV personality. Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian served as Chef de Cuisine at New York’s legendary Le Cirque, and now runs award-winning restaurants from coast to coast, and bakes cookies! Zakarian is using real, top-quality ingredients to craft innovative recipes for cookie classics like chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and double fudge chunk along with creative cookies like loaded milkshake, confetti birthday cake, and red velvet.
This package serves up to 24 people and includes everything you need to make 4 pizzas
- 2 Dough Mixes (each 20 oz.)
- 1 jar of Tomato Sauce (26 oz.)
- 2 packages of Cup & Char Style Pepperoni (each 5 oz.)
- Each pizza measures 12" and serves 6 people
What You’ll Need
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (16-24 oz.)
- Pepperoni (Cup and Char) – Pork, Beef, Spices, Salt, Dextrose, Paprika, Extractives of Paprika, Oleoresin of Paprika, Natural Flavor, Sodium Erythorbate, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid, Collagen Casing.
- Sauce – Plum Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Salt.
- Dough Mix – Wheat Flour, Yeast, Shortening, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships without coolant
- Upon arrival store in a cool, dry location.
- Dough and pepperoni can be kept at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
- Unopened sauce will last in the jar for 2-3 years.
- Pepperoni can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- Add about 12oz. of warm water and 2 tbsp of olive oil to a mixer bowl. Add the dough mix and the included yeast packet. Mix on low speed until the dough comes away from the
side of the bowl. Roll the dough into a tight ball and lightly cover with oil. Cover and let rise until it doubles in size.
- Place the dough on a greased pan and stretch. Cover and let rise 25 minutes. Sauce it and add your favorite toppings. Bake at 500F for 12 to 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Spoon 4 oz of sauce onto the dough and spread it out all the way to the edge!
- Top with plenty of your favorite brand of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Blanket the pizza with pepperoni – there is enough here to have them nearly touching so don’t be shy! You can add other toppings if you wish or just pepperoni for a true Buffalo Pizza experience.
- Bake at 450F for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pepperoni forms delightful grease chalices and becomes charred on the edges.
- Cut and enjoy!
- Chef Geoffrey Zakarian ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.