Dig into two of Geoffrey Zakarian’s specialties: Spatchcock Chickens AND Crab Cakes!
Geoffrey Zakarian Spatchcock Chickens bring you restaurant-quality taste to your home. Spatchcock means splitting and spreading into halves allowing to cook more evenly and perfectly. It’s always juicy and perfect – Never overcooked breast to get fully done dark meat!! Cooks in 1/2 the time!!! No Soggy skin on the underside – all browned evenly. A choice of GZ’s Signature Herb with Thyme and Rosemary or the Lemon Pepper with fresh Lemon and a mix of herbs. These chickens come from a 4th generation farm. Chickens arrive uncooked, seasoned, and ready to roast in under an hour.
Geoffrey’s Signature Crabcakes are filled with MORE Crab and less Cake!! The kind he serves in his restaurants. Made with Super Jumbo & Super Lump Crab Meat and hand-cut vegetables – Refreshing Celery, Flavorful Onions, Red Peppers and Fresh Parsley. Perfectly seasoned with the right amount of Mustard and Old bay Seasoning. Made flatter to cook perfectly. Comes frozen so you can pop into the freezer.
This package includes:
- 6 Crab Cakes (each 4 oz.)
- 1 Spatchcock Chicken, your choice
- The Chicken serves 4 people and weighs 3.75 lbs.
Spatchcock Chicken Options Include
- Lemon Pepper with fresh lemon and a mix of herbs
- Signature Herb with thyme and rosemary
Signature Herbs Chicken – Olive Oil, Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme, Rosemary;
Lemon Pepper Chicken – Lemon, Olive Oil, Lemon Peel, Onion Powder, Celery Powder, Tumeric, Thyme, Rosemary
Crab Cakes – Crab, Peppers, Egg, Mayo, Seasonings, Parsley, Bread Crumb, Canola Oil, Onions, Lemon Juice and Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Chicken & Crab Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place in freezer or fridge
- May be kept refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for up to 1 year
- Preheat oven to 450
- Bake chicken in a rimmed baking dish 40 min to 165F Internal Temp
- Pan Fry From Thawed:
- 4-5 Min per side
- Air Fry From Frozen:
- Fry at 350 degrees for 12-15 Min
- Bake in Oven From Frozen:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake Crab Cakes on a sheet pan for 25-30 Min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Chef Geoffrey Zakarian ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.