Let master chef Francis Mallmann take care of your Holiday side dishes for you! This pack contains the chef’s signature ratatouille, made with a melange of eggplant, tomato, and zucchini, with herbaceous chimichurri for drizzline; as well as addictive smashed red bliss potatoes with gremolata!
Chef Francis Mallmann is synonymous with Argentinian cuisine. In fact, he’s South America’s most famous celebrity chef! The chef, TV host, and cookbook author is perhaps the world’s most renowned ambassador of traditional Patagonian-style open-fire barbecue, and he owns several restaurants in his native Argentina along with ones as far-flung as Uruguay, Miami Beach, and Aix-en-Provence, France. Mallmann famously hangs and slow-cooks meat over a raging fire, a traditional gaucho technique that was the focal point of his featured episode of Netflix’s acclaimed “Chef’s Table.”
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 1 tray Ratatouille (9″ × 6″)
- 10 Smashed Potatoes
- Gremolata (16 oz.)
- Ratatouille – Eggplant, Tomato, Zucchini, Olive Oil, Garlic, Oregano, Coarse Black Pepper
- Smashed Potato – Red Bliss Potato, Red Wine Vinegar, Oil Vegetable, Bay Leaf, Peppercorn Whole Black, Salt Coarse
- Gremolata – Parsley, Oregano, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Honey, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt Coarse, Pepper Black Coarse, Almonds Sliced, Mint
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival steaks may be kept frozen for up to 30 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Gremolata may be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks in the original vacuum-sealed package.
- Potatoes and Ratatouille may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Freezing is not recommended.
- Preheat the oven to 400F and place on a non-stick tray
- Top vegetables with a generous pinch of sea salt
- Bake until the ratatouille begins to brown on top
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Put the potatoes on a clean board, plate or tray on a counter and spoon approximately 1⁄4 cup of olive oil over the potatoes
- Heat a chapa or a cast iron griddle over medium – low heat until a drop of water sizzles on the surface
- Place the potatoes oiled side down, and cook until they are crisp on the first side
- Using a spatula, apply slight pressure to further flatten the potatoes, ensuring they don’t
- Turn the potatoes and cook on the other side until crisp
- Place on a tray for serving
- Serve alongside the steak in a small bowl with a serving spoon.
- Chef Francis Mallmann ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.