Terza Cheese & Charcuterie Board for 4
A bountiful platter of 13 gourmet selections of hand-sliced artisan cheese, charcuterie, specialty garnishes, crackers, and bamboo servingware.
CheeseBoarder founders Aaron & Julie Menitoff have more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, and over those years they’ve built relationships with cheesemongers and charcutiers from around the world. They source the highest-quality ingredients from these artisan small-batch producers, and artfully present them in a tapestry of colors on a reusable wooden board. They’re vacuum-sealed so all you have to do is unwrap and serve — no caterer required!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes a Terza Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- 20 oz. of Cheese & Charcuterie Total
- Includes specialty garnishes, crackers, and bamboo serving ware
- Arrives vacuum-sealed, artistically presented, ready-to-serve in a reusable wood cheese board
Cheeseboarder reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent quality
- Wensleydale Cranberry
- Huntsman 2-Layer
- Sage Derby
- Salami Calabrese
- Sausage Truffa Secca
- Dried Turkish Figs
- Dried Passion Fruit
- Italian Olive Mix
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- Dried Strawberries
- Candied Walnuts
- Chocolate Covered Almonds
- 4 Bamboo Fork Pickers
- 1 Mini Bamboo Spreader
- 1 Bamboo Tongs
Contains: Dairy, Pork, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board ships with ice packs and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, remove the board from packaging and place it in the refrigerator.
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days
- Once opened, the items should be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator * Jams, honey and mustard will last for 3 weeks in the refrigerator
- Freezing and thawing will deteriorate the quality and is not recommended
- Remove the vacuum sealed packaging when ready to eat and enjoy.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cheeseboarder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.