Noci Vegan Cheese & Charcuterie Board for 3-4
If you’re a lover and a vegan then you’ll love Cheeseboarder’s decadent dreamy and creamy vegan cheese & charcuterie board! Dive into this romantic treat with a bottle of wine and nibble the night away with these gourmet artisan “cheeses” & “meats” that will surely impress the gourmet vegan in your life!
CheeseBoarder founders Aaron & Julie Menitoff have more than 20 years in the hospitality industry, and over those years they’ve built relationships with cheesemongers and charcutiers from around the world. They source the highest-quality ingredients from these artisan small-batch producers and artfully present them in a tapestry of colors on a reusable wooden board. They’re vacuum-sealed so all you have to do is unwrap and serve — no caterer required!
This package serves 3-4 people and includes a Noci Vegan Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- 24 oz. of Vegan Cheese & Vegan Charcuterie Total
- Includes specialty garnishes, crackers, and bamboo serving ware
- Arrives vacuum-sealed, artistically presented, ready-to-serve in a reusable wood cheese board
Cheeseboarder reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent quality
Vegan Cheeses Include
- Port Cheddar
- Herb De Provence
Vegan Charcuterie Includes
- Living Plantfully Bacun
- Thai Crystallized Ginger
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- Dark Chocolate Covered Almond Jewels
- Orange Marmalade
- 2 Packages of Gluten-Free Craize Crackers (5 crackers in each)
- 4 Bamboo Fork Pickers
- 1 Mini Bamboo Knife
- 1 Bamboo Tongs
Contains: Tree Nuts, Gluten. Processed in a factory with peanuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board ships with ice packs and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Remove the board from the packaging and place it in the refrigerator.
- Remove the vacuum-sealed packaging when ready to eat and enjoy.
- You can put the foam refrigerant packs in the freezer to reuse another time.
- Place the unopened board in the refrigerator where it will last up to 5 weeks.
- Once opened, the items should be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator where they will last for around 5 weeks depending on the item.
- Jams will last for 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Freezing the cheeses and meats is ok for up to 1 year.
- Cheeseboarder ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.