Charm City Kosher Requires an Order Minimum of $50
Flaky white fish and tender in texture, haddock is one of the most popular options used in fish n’ chips in the US. The classic preparation is to bake the haddock topped with buttery breadcrumbs. Quality, regionally-sourced, and sustains the livelihoods of Maine fishermen.
Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods over 30 years ago, and today they’re the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. They’re sourcing the highest-quality kosher lamb, beef, chicken, and fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals. And don’t miss out on their wide variety of classic baked goods, also all kosher and made with high-quality ingredients according to old Gamerman family recipes!
This package includes a 1 lb. Wild Caught Haddock Fillet
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.