FINALLY! An answer to the age-old question: “What’s for dinner?” We made Passover simple with our variety of 6 delicious Heat ‘n’ Eat Kosher l’Pesach meals.
This box is meant to serve 1-2 people for 6 meals during Passover. All platters come with a side of roasted vegetables and roasted potatoes.
Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods over 30 years ago, and today they’re the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. They’re sourcing the highest-quality kosher lamb, beef, chicken, and fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals. And don’t miss out on their wide variety of classic baked goods, also all kosher and made with high-quality ingredients according to old Gamerman family recipes!
This package serves 1-2 people and includes:
- 12 oz. Teriyaki Chicken Platter
- 12 oz. Brisket Platter
- 12 oz. Blackened Salmon Platter
- 12 oz. Meatball Platter
- 12 oz. Beef Shepherd’s Pie (1/4 sheet)
- 12 oz. Beef Stuff Cabbage
- 12 oz. Parve Chocolate Brownie (1/4 sheet)
- 12 oz. Parve Chocolate Blondie (1/4 sheet)
Teriyaki Chicken – Chicken Breast, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Water, Mirin (Sweet Cooking Rice Wine), Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Vinegar, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid.
Brisket – Beef Brisket, Beef Au Jus (Paprika, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Celery, Carrots, Onions)
Blackened Salmon – Salmon, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder
Meatball Platter – Ground Beef, Matzoh Meal, Egg, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Tomato Sauce (Tomatoes, Salt, Pepper, Sugar)
Shepherds Pie – Potato, Beef, Oil, Egg, Onion, Matzo Meal, Ketchup, Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper
Stuffed Cabbage – Ground Beef, Cabbage, Water, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid), Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Potato Flakes (Potatoes, Sodium Pyrophasphates, Monoglycerides), Salt, Acetic Acid, Cottonseed Oil, Black Pepper, Caramel Color, Spices & Flavorings.
Parve Chocolate Brownie – Egg, Sugar, Oil, Cake Meal, Cocoa Powder
Roasted Vegetable Side – Onions, Peppers, Roasted Zucchini, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper
Roasted Potato Side – Potatoes, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place Teriyaki Chicken, Brisket, Salmon, Meatballs, Beef Shepherd’s Pie, and Beef Stuffed Cabbage in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook, may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Upon arrival, store chocolate brownie and chocolate blondie at room temperature
Teriyaki Chicken, Brisket, Salmon, Meatballs, Beef Shepherd’s Pie, Beef Stuffed Cabbage – Oven
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Remove each thawed meal from its container and place onto a foil-lined oven-safe tray (Shepard’s Pie is the only item that can be heated directly in the tray it comes in once the lid is removed)
- Place in oven for 5 minutes or until meal is warmed through
Teriyaki Chicken, Brisket, Salmon, Meatballs, Beef Shepherd’s Pie, Beef Stuffed Cabbage – Microwave
- Place thawed meal in its own container in microwave for 3-4 minutes or until fully warmed through (Shepherd’s Pie is the only item that should be removed its own container before microwaving, do not place metal container in microwave)
Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Blondie
- Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.