Charm City Kosher Requires an Order Minimum of $50
A staple of every shabbat dinner table, this traditional braided challah loaf is sure to be a favorite with your family! Star-K Pareve, Yoshen, Pas Y’sroel, and bread is taken.
Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods over 30 years ago, and today they’re the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. They’re sourcing the highest-quality kosher lamb, beef, chicken, and fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals. And don’t miss out on their wide variety of classic baked goods, also all kosher and made with high-quality ingredients according to old Gamerman family recipes!
This package includes a Plain Braided Challah
- Each Challah weighs approx 1.5 lbs. and measures 10"
- Star-K Pareve, Yoshen, and Pas Y’sroel
Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Water, Eggs, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Yeast, Salt, Natural Enzymes (May contain Sesame or Poppy Seeds)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and prep
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Either enjoy at room temperature or warmed
- To warm, wrap in aluminum foil
- Heat in the oven on low heat and serve warm
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.