Let’s show Mom the love this Mother’s Day with our light and healthy wild-caught North Atlantic Salmon, classic Potato Kugel, and rich Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies.
Charm City Kosher’s founders Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods decades ago, and today the Baltimore company is the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. Charm City Kosher sources the highest-quality Glatt kosher lamb, Black Angus beef, free range chicken from Pennsylvania Mennonite farms, fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals, and classic baked goods made with old Gamerman family recipes.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 Wild Penned North Atlantic Salmon Fillets (each 1 lb.)
- 1 Potato Kugel (2 lbs.)
- 1/4 Tray Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- OU Kosher
Potato Kugel – Potatoes, Eggs, Matzo Meal, Salt & Pepper, Onion, Margarine, Onion Powder
Chocolate Brownie – - Egg, Sugar, Oil, Cake Meal, Cocoa Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place all items in freezer until ready to thaw and prepare
- Salmon and potato kugel may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Remove the lid
- Heat from frozen at 350 degrees for 40 minutes uncovered
- Remove from freezer
- Thaw at room temperature and enjoy!
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.