Charm City Kosher Requires an Order Minimum of $50
Drop these in your next pot of chicken soup! These are matzoh balls just like your bubby used to make — only better!
Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods over 30 years ago, and today they’re the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. They’re sourcing the highest-quality kosher lamb, beef, chicken, and fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals. And don’t miss out on their wide variety of classic baked goods, also all kosher and made with high-quality ingredients according to old Gamerman family recipes!
Soup Not Included
This package includes 4 Matzoh Balls
- Each Matzoh Ball measures 2"
- OU Kosher
- Soup Not Included
Matzah Meal, Eggs, Oil, Salt, Parve Chicken soup consume MSG Free
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Place frozen Matzah Balls in boiling soup for 45 minutes and cover
- Place Thawed Matzah Balls in boiling soup for 15 minutes and cover
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.