Charm City Kosher Requires an Order Minimum of $50
Frozendorf’s bring the joy of baking fresh challah to your kitchen! Bake your own challah at home! Star-K Pareve, Yoshen, Pas Y’sroel, and bread is taken.
Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods over 30 years ago, and today they’re the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. They’re sourcing the highest-quality kosher lamb, beef, chicken, and fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals. And don’t miss out on their wide variety of classic baked goods, also all kosher and made with high-quality ingredients according to old Gamerman family recipes!
This package includes 2 Ready-To-Bake Frozendorf Plain Braided Challahs
- Each Challah weighs approx 1.5 lbs. and measures 10" when baked
- Star-K Pareve, Yoshen, and Pas Y’sroel
Unbleached Unbromated Flour, Water, Eggs, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Yeast, Salt, Enzymes. (May contain Sesame or Poppy Seeds)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and prep
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Place frozen challah on baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate challah on baking sheet and let thaw overnight or up to 24 hours until double in size
- Carefully remove plastic wrap and brush challah with one large beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool, slice and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.