Charm City Kosher Requires an Order Minimum of $50
Frozendorf’s bring the joy of baking fresh challah to your kitchen! Bake your own challah at home! Star-K Pareve, Yoshen, Pas Y’sroel, and bread is taken.
Charm City Kosher’s founders Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods decades ago, and today the Baltimore company is the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. Charm City Kosher sources the highest-quality Glatt kosher lamb, Black Angus beef, free range chicken from Pennsylvania Mennonite farms, fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals, and classic baked goods made with old Gamerman family recipes.
This package includes 2 Ready-To-Bake Frozendorf Plain Braided Challahs
- Each Challah weighs approx 1.5 lbs. and measures 10" when baked
- Star-K Pareve, Yoshen, and Pas Y’sroel
Unbleached Unbromated Flour, Water, Eggs, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Yeast, Salt, Enzymes. (May contain Sesame or Poppy Seeds)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and prep
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Place frozen challah on baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate challah on baking sheet and let thaw overnight or up to 24 hours until double in size
- Carefully remove plastic wrap and brush challah with one large beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool, slice and enjoy!
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.