This Star-K & Glatt Kosher Black Angus beef is the finest available to you and your family! The ribeyes are boneless and ready to cook. And the high quality 85/15 ground beef is made from local pasture-raised Black Angus cattle. It is grain-finished, antibiotic-free, and has no added hormones. USDA-certified High Choice/Prime.
David Elliot Poultry Farm has been producing the freshest, best-tasting Kosher chicken for the past 75 years. These chickens are raised in the Lackawanna Valley of Northern Pennsylvania on small Mennonite farms, and they taste so great due in part to what they eat: a healthy, nutritious cereal blend. These all-natural chickens eat a diet that includes corn, soy, dried grain, and lots of vitamins and minerals. ALL David Elliot chickens are chemical and medication free. No hormones ever!
Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods over 30 years ago, and today they’re the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. They’re sourcing the highest-quality kosher lamb, beef, chicken, and fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals. And don’t miss out on their wide variety of classic baked goods, also all kosher and made with high-quality ingredients according to old Gamerman family recipes!
This package includes:
- 3 – 1 lb. packages of High Choice Ground Beef (85/15 Blend)
- 2 Boneless Ribeyes (each 1 lb.)
- 2 lbs. of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Each 2 lbs. Includes 2 Full Breast Lobes & 4 Fillets
- Beef is Star-K & Glatt Kosher
- Chicken is OU-P / Lubavitche CHK / Glatt-Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.