This Brisket includes all your favorites! Trimmed Brisket, Matzoh Balls, and your choice of sweet noodle or potato kugel.
This amazing M&D Farms Star-K Glatt KosherBlack Angus brisket is melt-in-your-mouth good! This high-quality cut of beef is made from locally pasture-raised Black Angus cattle. It is grain-finished, antibiotic-free, and has no added hormones. USDA-certified High Choice/Prime.
The kugels are made with only real, wholesome, kosher ingredients. It’ll make for the perfect side dish for your next family gathering. And these Matzoh Balls are ready to drop in your next pot of chicken soup! Just like bubby used to make — only better!
For more than 30 years, Charm City Kosher’s founders Lois and Bob Gamerman have been distributing specialty foods, and today it’s the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. Charm City Kosher sources the highest-quality Glatt kosher lamb, Black Angus beef, free range chicken from Pennsylvania Mennonite farms, fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals, and classic baked goods made with old Gamerman family recipes.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 5 lb. (approx) Whole Brisket Trimmed
- 12 Matzoh Balls (each 2")
- 32 oz Chicken Soup
- 3 lb. tray of Kugel, your choice
- Brisket is M&D Farms Star-K Glatt Kosher
- Kugels & Matzoh Balls are OU Kosher
- Soup Not Included
Potato Kugel – Potatoes, Oil, Eggs, Onion, Salt, Black pepper
Sweet Noodle Kugel – Wheat Noodles, Eggs, Oil, Vanilla Extract, Raisins
Matzoh Balls – Matzah Meal, Eggs, Oil, Salt, Parve Chicken soup consume MSG Free
Chicken Soup – Chicken, chicken consomme, celery, onion, carrot, ginger, salt, pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Remove the lid
- Heat from frozen at 350 degrees for 40 minutes uncovered
- From Frozen
- Place frozen Matzah Balls in boiling soup for 45 minutes and cover
- From Thawed
- Place Thawed Matzah Balls in boiling soup for 15 minutes and cover
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.