This Brisket includes all your favorites! Trimmed Brisket, Matzoh Balls, and your choice of sweet noodle or potato kugel.
This amazing Star-K & Glatt Kosher Black Angus brisket is melt-in-your-mouth good! This high-quality cut of beef is made from locally pasture-raised Black Angus cattle. It is grain-finished, antibiotic-free, and has no added hormones. USDA-certified High Choice/Prime.
The kugels are made with only real, wholesome, kosher ingredients. It’ll make for the perfect side dish for your next family gathering. And these Matzoh Balls are ready to drop in your next pot of chicken soup! Just like bubby used to make — only better!
Lois and Bob Gamerman started distributing specialty foods over 30 years ago, and today they’re the premier distributor of kosher foods in the Mid-Atlantic region. They’re sourcing the highest-quality kosher lamb, beef, chicken, and fresh seafood from the Bay of Fundy and the Nantucket Shoals. And don’t miss out on their wide variety of classic baked goods, also all kosher and made with high-quality ingredients according to old Gamerman family recipes!
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 7.5 lb. (approx) Whole Brisket Trimmed
- 4 Matzoh Balls (each 2")
- 3 lb. tray of Kugel, your choice
- Brisket is Star-K & Glatt Kosher
- Kugels & Matzoh Balls are OU Kosher
- Soup Not Included
Potato Kugel – Potatoes, Oil, Eggs, Onion, Salt, Black pepper
Sweet Noodle Kugel – Wheat Noodles, Eggs, Oil, Vanilla Extract, Raisins
Matzoh Balls – Matzah Meal, Eggs, Oil, Salt, Parve Chicken soup consume MSG Free
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediately place in the freezer until ready to thaw and cook
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Remove the lid
- Heat from frozen at 350 degrees for 40 minutes uncovered
- From Frozen
- Place frozen Matzah Balls in boiling soup for 45 minutes and cover
- From Thawed
- Place Thawed Matzah Balls in boiling soup for 15 minutes and cover
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Charm City Kosher ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.